I thought a good introduction might be to share 10 fun facts about myself with you. So here it goes!
2. I've been known to dress up like Lady Gaga.
3. Cheese is one of my favorite food items. My motto: A day without cheese is a day wasted.
4. I have a cup of Twinings tea every morning.
5. Paris is my favorite city in the world. I can't even watch Ratatouille without sighing with longing.
6. My husband J and I got engaged at the top of St. Paul's Cathedral in London. There are no pictures because our camera got stolen the next day.
7. I'm a list making, detail plotting, organizing, obsessive planner and scheduler.
8. George Mason Basketball and Redskins football are my favorite sports to watch. I am fanatical about basketball in particular... I have a crazy yellow wig and a really big mouth at games.
9. My favorite number is 17. No reason, I just like it.
10. My dog Mason is my kid.